Cheap Gorilla trekking permits in Uganda.
Gorilla trekking is among the top rated fun packed tourist activities in Uganda. One needs a gorilla trekking permit in order to take part in the trekking activities.
In Uganda, Trekking costs USD $700 for foreign non residents and USD $600 for Foreign residents.
Individuals or groups intending to participate in the Gorilla Trekking exercise can book permits through a registered tour operator like Best Car Hire Uganda.
It is advisable to book the gorilla trekking permits early enough since processing the permit takes time and trekking has limited slots per day.
Gorilla Trekking in Uganda is mostly done in the following places- Gorilla Trekking in Uganda
- Bwindi National Park.
- Ruhija Trek: with gorilla families, Mukiza, Oruzogo, Bitukura and Kyaguliro
- Buhoma Trek: Habinyanja, Katwe, Mubare, Rushegura
- Nkuringo Trek: Christmas, Nkuringo, Bushaho
- Rushaga Trek: Kutu, Bikingi, Mishaya, Bushigye, Kahungye, Rwigi, Bweza, Nshongi, Mucunguzi
- Mgahinga Gorilla Family in Mgahinga Park, you can track the Nyakagezi group which is surrounded by the Slopes of Virunga Volcanoes, Mt. Muhavura(4,127m) Mt Gahinga (3474m) Mt. Sabinyo(3645m).
Cheap Gorilla trekking permits in Uganda-Best Car Hire Uganda.
We are offering to contribute USD $50 dollars towards your gorilla trekking permit this season.
This means that if you are a foreigner none-resident, you will pay USD $650 for your trekking permit and USD $550 for foreigner residents.
This offer stands for those who have booked a car rental with us. We do self Drive car rentals and car rental with a driver. Chat with us now using WhatsApp +256705909976, Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/bestcarhireuganda or by mail: email@example.com .
About Best Car Hire Uganda– Car Hire for Gorilla safari
Best Car Hire Uganda is a registered tour and travel agency that has operated for a period of five years providing customer tailored safaris, road trips, company tailored safaris, Honey moon packages and car rentals in all the East African countries
Over the years, we have prioritized customer satisfaction centering our minds to creative and innovative tourism making our services suitable for budget, mid-range and luxury travelers
Our offices are located in Nalukolongo, Kampala Uganda, Room 12B Makanga Building. You can contact us by telephone +256705909976.
What to park for a Gorilla trekking permit- Cheap Gorilla trekking permits in Uganda
- Waterproof hiking boots.
- Day pack.
- Insect repellents.
- Light weight rain jacket.
- Bottled water
- Boots: hiking boots,
- Gloves, old pair of gardening gloves
- Long pants or trousers
- Energy snacks.
Post COVID-19 Gorilla Trekking Guidelines- guidelines to Gorilla Trekking in Uganda
After the pandemic, the Uganda Wildlife Authority came up with new guidelines for the trekking activity for the safety of the tourists and the Gorillas as well
- Observe a distance of 7 meters away from the gorillas.
- Age limit of 15 years or more stands.
- You are allowed only 1 hour to see the gorillas
- Wearing of face masks is important
- Avoid sneezing.
- Sanitize and observe other SOP guidelines.
Procedure of acquiring a Gorilla Trekking Permit through Best Car Hire Uganda
- Write to us informing us about your tour to Uganda and specify dates you intend to go trekking.
- Our team shall confirm if the dates are available for trekking and we shall temporarily book for the permits
- Our team shall send you bank details so that you transfer the money for the Gorilla Trekking permit. A receipt from our company will be issued to you once our finance team receives the money
- Proof of payment shall be sent to you as soon as our finance team receives payment. Kindly instruct your bank to deduct bank charges off your account. We don’t charge administrative costs for processing the trekking permits
- You will send a copy of your passport availing the details which will be used to register for your permit. Normally they need just your full names, nationality and the passport number
- Your names will be registered and then we acquire the gorilla permit. On receiving the payment they will buy the gorilla permit but then having this permit doesn’t 100% guarantee you seeing the gorillas although chances of seeing them are about 98%
Our team can also help you book hotels and other services. Kindly send us a detailed inquiry through our WhatsApp +256705909976 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounted Gorilla Trekking Permits-Best Car Hire Uganda
Other services offered-Best Car Hire Uganda
Car hire to Queen Elizabeth National park
Car hire to Mgahinga National Park