Safari Terms and Conditions-The Tour Operator Uganda
1. Upon receipt of your money of 30% to 45% of the safari’s cost and a completed booking form, your reservation will be confirmed. You will receive an invoice for the remaining amount, which must be paid in full upon booking and no later than four weeks before the start of your safari.
2. We reserve the right to revoke your booking if your balance is not paid by the deadline stated in clause 1 above, unless we have otherwise agreed in writing.
3. Your deposit will not be reimbursed if you cancel your reservation before the balance is due. However, your deposit may be applied to another safari you plan to take, provided you let us know before your full payment is due.
4. The following fees (calculated on the day written notice is received by us and expressed as a percentage of the total safari price) will apply if you cancel your reservation after you have made full payment for the safari:
- 7-8 weeks and more………………… full deposit refunded
- 5-6 weeks before the safari starts ………..50%
- 4-5 weeks before the safari starts…………75%
- 1-3 weeks before the safari starts………….100%
5. Your deposit and all other payments will be fully reimbursed in the event that we need to cancel your safari. However, any reasonable costs we paid will be withheld from your return if we have to cancel due to “force majeure” (generally defined as war, civil upheaval, or political unrest). We are not responsible for any costs you have incurred as a result of making this reservation, and all refunds and compensation are solely restricted to the money paid to us. Except in cases when we are compelled to do so by a force majeure, we will not cancel your safari once the full payment is due.
6. In the event of outside causes beyond our control, such as changes in the exchange rate or government action, we reserve the right to modify the prices quoted to you. No additional charge will be made less than 30 clear days before the date of the start of your tour, with the exception of bookings made during that time period, in which case additional charges may be made up to and including the date the invoice is issued. If any price exceeds 10% of the total cost, you are free to cancel your booking and will receive a full refund of all moneys paid excluding the insurance premium. Every effort will be taken to prevent price hikes from occurring.
7. By signing our booking form, you acknowledge that the tour guide or local ground agent who represents Best Car Hire Uganda Ltd-The Tour Operator Uganda has last say on our vacations. If you engage in any illegal activity while traveling with us, or if the tour guide or ground operator determines that your actions endanger the general welfare and safety of the group, you may be asked to leave the safari without the right to a refund after being warned at least once and failing to heed the warning.
8. Any complaints about the safari may be raised to the tour guide’s, ground operators’, or hotelier’s immediate notice so that the appropriate corrective action can be taken. The company must be notified in writing within 14 days after the conclusion of your tour with Best Car Hire Uganda Ltd-The Tour Operator Uganda if, at the end of the trip, you still believe you have a valid complaint. The matter may be brought before an arbitration court if we and you are unable to come to an agreement.
9. Prior to joining one of our tours, it is imperative that you have the appropriate safari insurance. This must, above all, cover your own evacuation from distant areas in the event that you become too ill to continue the journey and are fully protected against the cost of repatriation. So before you travel, we highly advise that you purchase travel insurance.
10. It is your responsibility to make sure all of your travel documentation is in order; many nations demand that passports remain valid for at least six months following admission.
11. The facts presented are accurate and accurately depict the trip safaris that are being offered, and the information has been carefully compiled to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. Any modifications will be communicated to you as soon as practicable.
12. The terms of the booking agreement may only be waived in writing by a director of the firm, and they must be interpreted in accordance with Ugandan law.
13. When you sign our booking form, you indicate that you agree to our terms and conditions. We agree to fulfill our duties to you as outlined on our website after we accept your booking.
14. The accessibility of the wildlife mentioned in our itineraries is subject to such factors as game migrations, extreme weather conditions, to name but a few examples. Best Car Hire Uganda Ltd-The Tour Operator Uganda and any of our ground operators shall under no circumstances be held responsible for any wildlife mentioned in our itineraries but not actually present during the tour safari as a result of factors beyond our control.
@Safari Terms and Conditions-The Tour Operator Uganda