Do you want to know how it feels to be entirely unrestricted? Explore Uganda with a set of camping gear in the back of your car. You can rent a dome tent or have a rooftop tent installed on your Hilux or Landcruiser. The rooftop tent costs USD 20 per day and the dome tent costs USD 5 per person per day, and both contain a full set of high-quality camping gear.
The Toyota Hilux’s large storage capacity makes it ideal for outdoor camping, and the distinctive canopy makes accessing your camping gear and personal items a breeze.
The following components make up a complete set of high-quality camping equipment:
- A tent (dome tent or rooftop tent)
- Foam mattresses that can be folded
- Pillows and bedsheets, as well as a blanket or sleeping bag
- Chairs and table
- Cool box (non-electrical)
- BBQ roasting, gas tank and burner
- Cups, plates, and bowls from RVS
- Pots and pans for cooking
- Cutlery set includes forks, knives, and spoons, as well as a can opener and a cork screw.
- Percolator for coffee
- Board for cutting
- Dish soap, dish towel, washing line, and pegs
- Solar table lamp and headlights
- Acoustic guitar to the music lovers
Please note that we offer camping equipment as a separate service or as part of a car hire.
The advantages of camping in Uganda.
Traveling across the nation with a full set of camping gear in the back of the car provides a lot of freedom, especially if you enjoy camping or are on a tight budget. It’s also appropriate for travelers who don’t want to book hotel rooms ahead of time.
Uganda has a plethora of wonderful camping spots, allowing you to considerably reduce the cost of your trip’s hotel. There are numerous camp grounds around the country, ranging from modest bush campsites within parks to private camp sites maintained by resort owners, that allow you to sleep inexpensively in a secure setting with enough amenities. Camping is permitted in Uganda due to its temperate environment.